I just know Neal is going to make fun of me for the wordplay in the title of this blog post…
Easter is around the corner and that makes me super happy because it means I’ll be seeing a whole lot of pastel colours around AND I’ll also be seeing a whole lot of bunnies around too. I’m hoping the Easter Bunny will make a stop at the Ashby House, not because I want easter eggs (I’m not the biggest fan of chocolate) but because he’ll get to play with friends. I’ve lost count of how many bunnies I have in our house, don’t get me wrong, I’m not a bunny hoarder…but I do love bunnies and have quite a number of them displayed all over the house – ceramic, wood, paper mache…you name it, I got it!
I was paging through the WMag yesterday and when I saw the adorable bunny / easter themed items Woolies will be selling for Easter this year, I felt inspired to do this blog post. As with all my other ‘SA Shopping’ blog posts, all of the items listed are available for purchase in South Africa. I’m an early bird this year (doing this blog post a whole 2 weeks before Easter!!) because I want you guys to be able to buy these products while they are still available.
I’ve included some nibbles, décor items, kitchen products and just cutesy Easter themed goodies to make you smile. I hope you enjoy!
1. Pink Bunny Watering Can – R 100,00 from In Good Company
2. Easter Gift Tags (pack of 10) – R 100,00 from Macaroon
3. Lindt Lindor Mini Chocolate Easter Eggs (assorted bag) with smooth melting filling – R 34,95 from Clicks & Woolworths
4. Faux Grass Bunny – R 120,00 from Hello Pretty
5. Bunny Dippy Egg Wood Board – R 199,00 from Spree
6. Easter Egg Cup (with chocolate egg) – R 49,95 from Woolworths
7. Personalised Easter Canvas Bag – R 240,00 from Macaroon
8. Wood Rabbit Brooch – R 50,00 from Hello Pretty
9. Apricot & White Chocolate Hot Cross Buns – R 24,95 from Woolworths
10. 3D Easter Cookie Cutter – R 55,00 from Yuppiechef
11. Ceramic Bunny Jar (filled with mini oat digestives) – R 149,95 from Woolworths
12. Sterling Silver Bunny Stacking Ring – R 210,00 from Hello Pretty
13. Funky Fish Bunny Slippers – R 179,00 from Zando
14. Felt Easter Handbag (filled with 2 milk chocolate marshmallow eggs, bunny mallows, a bunny milk chocolate lolly and a hollow milk chocolate egg) – R 99,95 from Woolworths
I know exactly what you are thinking: “How on earth did Luzanne not include the LUSH Easter collection goodies in this blog post?!?” The answer is quite simple, my dear ferrets, I’ll be doing a beauty-related Easter themed blog post in the upcoming weeks as well.