Lize from Sixty Winters sent me an email a couple of weeks ago and asked whether I would be interested in doing a blog post like this. I LOVE advent calendars, so I thought her idea was amazing. Most of these products are not available in South Africa and THAT’S why I’ve added them to my fantasy advent calendar.
So here’s it is, in all it’s glory!
I’m not a greedy girl, so I’m pretty open to most of these being sample / travel sizes.
1. Purity One-Step Facial Cleanser
2. Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
3. GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (yes, that is the correct spelling…weird, hey?)
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface
5. Benefit The Porefessional Primer
6. Essie Warm & Toasty Turtleneck Nail Polish
7. Dior Crème de Rose Lip Balm
8. Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush
9. Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil
10. Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer
11. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini Tini
12. Slatkin & Co. (Bath & Body Works) Scented Candle in Twisted Peppermint
13. Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter
14. Barry M Matte Nail Paint in Mocha
15. Smashbox Brow Tech To Go in Taupe
16. NARS The Multiple in Orgasm *gulp*
17. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive
18. Bath & Body Works Snowflake Wallflower (it’s so pretty, though, I would use it all year)
19. LUSH Cinders Bath Bomb
20. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full-Coverage Foundation
21. Benefit They’re Real Mascara
22. KÉRASTASE Nutritive Nectar Thermique
23. Bath & Body Works Wallflower Scent in Cranberry Pear Bellini
24. LUSH Buffy Body Butter
Now for the serious part…
Please treat me to a couple of these wonderful goodies? I am pretty sure I’ve been a good girl… You are welcome to conduct interviews with my four-legged children, my darling husband and all the spiders living within a 250m radius of my house. You see, Santa, my sister-in-law lives 250m away and I often have to go save her (and my brother-in-law) from the little critters. Don’t worry, I catch them and release them into the wild (no killing!).