Hurraaaah! My birthday is coming up on the 8th of February and I thought I would do a blog post on some of the things I am currently lusting after. A couple of friends and family members have asked me to do a wish list blog post, so here is my list in all its glory!
All the products are available in South Africa at the moment (yes, even the GlamGlow mud mask is available in South Africa), but some might only be available online.
2. Elephantshoe ‘I Love You Box’ for March 2014 (Elephantshoe)
3. NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto Pods in flavours Tea Latte, Caramel Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino Iced Coffee, Vanilla Latte Macchiato and Mocha Coffee (some of these flavours are only available on Takealot.com)
4. Korres Lip Butter in Quince (Edgars)
5. Stila Baked Cheek Duo in Rose Pink (Woolworths, Foschini & Style36)
6. Smashbox Brow Tech To Go in Taupe (Woolworths, Red Square & Edgars)
7. Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm (selected Sorbet salons & beauty salons)
8. GlamGlow YouthMud (Metropolitan Cosmetics)
9. The Beauty Detox Solution Book (Kalahari.com & selected book stores)
11. MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Indianwood (MAC counters – sold out online)
12. LUSH Ceridwen’s Cauldron Bath Melt (LUSH stores or LUSH SA online)
13. Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot (Bobbi Brown counters)
14. Typo Drinking Jar (Typo)
15. Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel (selected Sorbet salons & beauty salons)
16. MAC Fluidline in Dipdown (MAC counters – sold out online)
17. REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (selected Woolworths and Foschini stores & REN SA online)
18. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP (Edgars, Red Square & Stuttafords)
19. Essie Nail Polish in Warm & Toasty Turtleneck (selected beauty salons, Stuttafords, Dischem, Clicks – yep, my local Clicks is now stocking Essie polishes)
20. The Beauty Detox Foods Book (Kalahari.com & selected book stores)
21. Zoya Pixie Dust Nail Polish in Damsel (Zoya Africa & selected beauty salons)
22. dr. brandt Flexitone BB Cream (selected Foschini & Stuttafords stores)
23. Vacu Vin Popsome Cake Decorating Set (Superbalist & selected kitchenware stores)
I was going to put the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette on the list as well, but when I saw Rubybox was selling it last week, I immediately bought it as a birthday prezzie for myself. I just couldn’t run the risk of it getting sold out before someone has the chance to buy it for me (plus you have to be a Ruby Royal to purchase it).
Have a fabulous week, beauties!