Because Charlie, Jezebelle and Daisy are part of my family, I decided to do a blog post for them too. Jezebelle loves her Nookie Bag so much, she asked me very nicely to include it in my ‘Gift Guide For Pooches’. I have never had a cat as a pet before, so I wasn’t exactly sure what would be nice for kitties (the only thing I know about cats, is that they love catnip). But perhaps next year I’ll do a more holistic blog post called ‘Gift Guide For Pets’.
Anyway, so on with the list!
1. Bobtail Iced Biscuits – R 35,00 from Takealot (online)
2. Dogit Pink Elevated Dog Bowl – R 199,00 from Superbalist (online)
3. Grey Dog Blankie – R 159,00 from Spree (online)
4. Floral Camel Dog Bed – R 295,00 to R 725,00 from Spree (online)
5. Nookie Bag – R 169,00 to R 289,00 from Superbalist (online)
6. Lucky Dog Subscription Box – R 199,00 from Lucky Dog Gift Services (online)
7. Diamanté Dog Collar – R 75,00 from Spree (online)
8. Dog Magic Treat Game – R 479,00 from various Pet Shops (in-store) or Takealot (online)
9. Cesar Gourmet Dog Food (Charlie’s favourite) – R 15,00 from PnP or Woolworths (in-store)
10. WOOF Dog Bowl Holder – R 395,00 from Spree (online)
11. Rogz Dog Name Tag (name goes on back) – R 53,00 from various Pet Shops (in-store) or Takealot (online)
P.S. Lucky Dog is a gift box subscription service (almost like Rubybox, but for your dog). When you subscribe, Lucky Dog will send your pooch a box containing a toy, a grooming product and treats hand-picked for your dog (you specify the size and sex of your dog when you pay). You can opt for a 1-month, 3-month and 6-month subscription box. What makes this service even better is that Lucky Dog will donate 5% of the subscription fee to worthy animal causes.
P.S.S. I just had to show you guys this adorable photo of the diamanté dog collar on a Frenchie:
Can’t. Handle. The. Cuteness!
I would like to add a little something to my list… Please add a little black French Bulldog to my Christmas Wish List. I promise I’ll take good care of her.