So here’s my second blog post for my ‘Gift Guide’ series for Christmas. This one includes gifts for the men in your life. Enjoy!
1. Dirty Body Spray – R 200,00 from LUSH (in-store or online)
2. Nivea Men Gift Set – R 170,00 from Clicks (in-store) or Dischem (in-store or online)
3. Darth Vader & Son 2014 Wall Calendar – R 195,00 from Spree (online)
4. Cordies Cord Catcher – R 129,00 from Superbalist (online)
5. PJs – R 250,00 from Woolworths (in-store or online)
6. Parking Meter Clock – R 200,00 from Typo (in-store)
7. Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Eau De Toilette Spray – R 607,75 to R 799,00 on sale from Red Square (in-store or online)
8. Cork Pin Board – R 199,00 to R 479,00 from 5Rooms (online)
9. Mr. Tea Mug – R 89,00 from Yuppiechef (online)
10. Whoosh Shower Jelly – R 95,00 from LUSH (in-store or online)
11. Canon Camera Lens Cup – R 399,00 from Superbalist (online)
12. Black Skull Storage Jar – R 250,00 from Typo (in-store)
13. Areaware iPhone Alarm Clock – R 399,00 from Superbalist (online)
P.S. I think CK Euphoria is a scent that a lot of guys will like, it’s a good ‘neutral-sweet’ masculine scent i.e. not too much muskiness, herbiness or woodiness (herbiness is a word, right? If not, I’ll get Webster to add it ASAP!).
P.S.S. Neal uses LUSH’s Dirty Body Spray and he loves it! It can be used as a deodorant and body spray (cologne) – two for the price of one! Plus is smells nice and minty!