Another series – I’m on a roll! I’m not exactly sure where this ‘Currently Testing’ thing started, I saw a few photos of things bloggers were ‘testing’ on Instagram and then decided to also load a couple of photos on my Instagram myself. I decided to start doing the same type of thing on the blog since I’m pretty sure not everyone has access to Instagram. And in doing a blog post, I’ll be able to add a bit more information about the product and why I’m liking / disliking it.
So here’s how it will work: The blog posts will be short and concise, I’ll indicate on the photo whether I approve or not approve the product. Remember these are my thoughts and experiences with a certain product – so what doesn’t work for me, might work for you.
Pantene Pro-V Deep Moisture Soufflé
– It’s like whipped cream for your hair
– It is NOT a mousse & doesn’t leave the hair feeling dry or crunchy (eww…)
– It is not sticky at all
– It is a type of leave-in conditioner / treatment for dry hair
– It hydrates the hair, leaving it feeling soft and bouncy
– Suitable for thin / fine hair (I have fine hair)
– Can be applied to either wet or dry hair
– This whipped treatment does not replace your heat protectant
Price: R 39,95 at Dischem (I checked today and it’s R 66,95 at Clicks).
I hope you guys will enjoy these types of posts!