If this is the first time you’re seeing this type of blog post (Currently Testing) on my blog, head over here to read what the idea behind this series is.
Boy, did it take a while for me to get my hands on this little tube. I searched high and low (at various Clicks stores in and around Pretoria) and eventually found it at the Woodlands Clicks. The reason why I was so determined to find this product, is because Zoella (and quite a few other international beauty bloggers) raves about it.
Here’s what Indeed Labs (the creators) say about Hydraluron: Over time, this serum increases skin’s hydration level and minimises the need for frequent topical moisturising. This increase in moisture levels has been shown to increase skin elasticity and reduce surface roughness.
As our skin ages, it loses the ability to produce Hyaluronic Acid naturally resulting in a loss of elasticity that leads to wrinkles. When applied to the skin in the form of a serum, HA holds water onto the surface of the skin (creating a barrier against moisture loss), while still allowing the skin to breathe.
Hydraluron Moisture Booster
– It is a serum, this means it should be applied morning and / or night before your moisturiser
– The main ingredient in this product is Hyaluronic Acid
– 100% free of animal derived raw materials and organic solvent remnants
– Hyaluronic Acid has the ability to hold 1000 times its weight in water
– It acts like a magnet to anything that is applied on top of it, thus the water in your moisturiser will take longer to evaporate off the surface of the skin
– Paraben free (Parabens can cause skin irritation and skin reactions)
– Propylene Glycol free (PG is a mineral oil that can cause skin sensitivity and breakouts)
– Fragrance free
– The tube contains 30ml of product
– The texture of this is similar to that of a light gel
– It’s not sticky at all (if it’s sticky, you’re using too much)
– The serum is absorbed into the skin instantly
– Skin looks and feels more plump, plus it adds a natural healthy glow to the skin
– This is suitable for all skin types (it will not increase oil / sebum production)
– This is not a substitute for your moisturiser
Price: R 400,00 at selected Clicks stores.