It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
I can’t believe I didn’t do a ‘Christmas Wish List’ last year…it’s very strange indeed because not only do I love giving gifts, I LOVE receiving them too!
When I first sat down to think about items to add to this wish list blog post, I had about 3 things in mind…then I started browsing the internet and the list turned into this monstrosity. I’m definitely not expecting to receive all these beautiful products, but perhaps I can inspire Santa…? Yes? No? Maybe?
In the spirit of good, clean festive fun, all the items on my list are pretty fabulous despite their price tags. Yes…I might need some items more than others but it’s called a ‘Wish List’ for a reason, right? Let’s take a closer look at all the items on my ‘Dear Santa List’:
1. Flamingo PJ Sleep Set ♥ R 79,99 at Mr Price or online here.
2. Soda Pop Bottle ♥ R 99,00 at Typo.
4. L’OCCITANE Almond Shower Oil ♥ R 295,00 at L’OCCITANE stores or online here.
7. Stacked Rectangle Shadow Boxes ♥ R 349,95 at Typo.
8. Cushion Duo (Gold Writing) ♥ R 460,00 online at Zana.
9. Sterling Silver Penguin Necklace ♥ R 410,00 online at Kinshop.
10. Crabtree & Evelyn Pear & Pink Magnolia Shower Gel ♥ R 420,00 at Crabtree & Evelyn stores, Hero (Brooklyn Mall) or online here.
11. Polka Dot Gown ♥ R 79,99 at Mr Price or online here.
12. Zoku Iced Coffee & Iced Tea Maker ♥ R 399,00 online at Yuppiechef.
13. Cupcake Glass Chopping Board ♥ R 49,99 at Mr Price Home or online here.
And last but definitely not least…
At the very top of my wish list is a French Bulldog but Neal has already made it very clear that we are NOT getting another dog… Boo!
Here’s to hoping that a couple of these items show up under my Christmas tree.
I’ve been a little naughty, and a lottle nice.