It’s a week ’till Christmas Eve! With Christmas just around the corner, there’s not much time left for gift hunting. For my last gift guide blog post, I’m going to give you a bit of inspiration for those stockings that need stuffing. I love stocking fillers, they’re a great way to spread some festive cheer without breaking the bank. There’s something for everyone in this ‘Christmas Gift Guide – Stocking Fillers’ blog post, and if I’m honest, most of the items are things I hope to find stuffed in my stocking on Christmas morning.
Let’s quickly recap, here are links to all my Christmas Gift Guides for 2015:
And here are my top picks for stocking fillers this year:
2. NIVEA Express Hydration Hand Cream ♥ R 28,99 at leading retailers and supermarkets
3. The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube ♥ R 130,00 at The Body Shop stores
4. Catrice Shine Appeal Fluid Lipstick ♥ R 69,95 at Dis-Chem or online at Takealot.com
5. CALA Eyeshadow Brush ♥ R 39,95 at Dis-Chem (review here)
6. Cadbury’s Twirl Bites ♥ R 49,95 at leading retailers & supermarkets
7. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge ♥ R 119,95 at Clicks, Foschini & Woolworths (review here)
8. King Size Ice Cube Tray ♥ R 49,95 at Mr P Home
9. Elegant Touch Constellation Stick-On Nails ♥ R 89,95 at Dis-Chem (the most beautiful metallic rose gold I have ever seen)
10. Round Cat Eye Sunglasses ♥ R 120,00 at Woolworths
11. Glazed Apple Shimmer Fragrance Mist ♥ R 200,00 at The Body Shop stores
12. UBU Smoke Screen Makeup Brush Set ♥ R 74,95 at Clicks stores
13. Max Factor Crème Puff Blush ♥ R 119,95 at Clicks stores (more info here)
14. Metallic Dog Pen ♥ R 29,99 at Mr P Home
15. Essence All About Bronze Eyeshadow Palette ♥ R 76,95 at Clicks and Dis-Chem stores
16. Oh So Heavenly Vanilla Cupcake Bubble Balm ♥ R 27,95 at Clicks
17. Freeman Acai Purifying Clay Face Mask Sachet ♥ R 16,95 at Dis-Chem
Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?
P.S. Don’t forget to enter my ‘Red Square #ItsAWrap R1000 Gift Card’ giveaway here, entries close tonight!