Happy Friday, everyone!
Everyone loves a good bargain, right? I’ve decided to compile a blog post every now & again to show you some recent bargains I’ve come across. Some of the items might be on sale (so make sure you read the blog post as soon as possible before the sale ends) and other items might just be amazing discoveries – but the most important thing is that the products that I showcase in my ‘Bargain Hunter’ blog posts will always be budget-friendly.
One of my favourite pastimes is to check in on my favourite stores and online stores at least once a week, to see if they have any interesting promotions running. There’s no better feeling that innocently popping on to your favourite website and seeing they’re having a SALE. I don’t know about you, but I like to save a few bucks whenever and wherever I can.
So, this week we have a bit of a pink, purple and blue theme going on – looking at the collage makes my heart happy! I hope you enjoy discovering a couple of new (and affordable) products with me today, and let me know if YOU recently purchased a product that was a total steal.
Here are my most recent budget-friendly discoveries – remember some might be on promotion / sale, so it’s best to check out the links while you’re reading this blog post as I wouldn’t want you to miss out!
1. Almay Shadow Softies ♥ R59,00 – How stunning is this shade called ‘Seafoam’? I found a couple of shades on Takealot.com with a price tag that fits my pocket perfectly. This soft turquoise shade will look so beautiful as a pop of colour on the lower lash line. Get it here.
2. Stripe Boot Slippers ♥ R89,99 – This is the only type of slipper I wear during the cold Autumn and Winter months, I prefer slippers that cover my ankles otherwise I can still feel the cold. I love the striped design with the navy and fuchsia, and those 2 buttons round the design off perfectly. Get it at Mr. Price here (or in-store).
3. JT One Nail Polish ♥ R29,99 – These nail polishes from Woolworths are great quality for the affordable price. This particular pastel lilac shade is called ‘#HappyGirl’ and I must admit, it really does make this girl happy! Get it here (or in-store).
4. Owl Sleep Set ♥ R149,99 – Finding a pajama set for under R200,00 is not an easy task, but Mr. Price always comes through with the best prices! My friends and family know I LOVE owls…and bunnies, so this set will be coming home with me next time I’m at the shops. Get it here (or in-store).
5. Unicorn Pencil Holder & Pencil ♥ R49,99 – I don’t have to explain why this is the best idea EVER, do I? You get a ceramic unicorn with a holographic pencil that creates the cute horn. Genius! I saw it at the shops today and immediately bought one for my desk. Get it here (or in-store).
6. Stripe Gown ♥ R159,99 – Again, where in your life will you find a beautiful fleece gown for under R200,00? I love the light grey and duck egg blue stripes, and with Winter just around the corner, I might have to go buy it soon. I like buying my pajamas and gowns at Mr. Price – they’re super affordable and if you take care the items (i.e. wash as per the label instructions), they’ll last for a long time. Get it here (or in-store).
7. Henley Top ♥ R89,99 – I was at the shops today and was looking for a similar top to this one, I searched high and low but couldn’t find one at a reasonable price. I was so shocked to see some retail for R250,00 to R400,00! I really like the look of this top – you can wear it as-is right now while the weather is still relatively warm, or under a denim or faux leather jacket when it gets really cold during Winter. Plus, it’s also available in extended sizes! Get it here (or in-store).
8. Spiral Hair Ties ♥ R49,99 – Last but certainly not least, we have these gorgeous metallic / shimmery hair ties. I’m not sure if they’ll leave your hair kink-free like the original invisibobble ties, but I really like the look of them. I actually saw this 4-pack at Woolworths today and instantly fell in love. Get it here (or in-store).
Have a wonderful weekend, beauties – I’ll be back on Monday with a brand new blog post.